Adobe Illustrator is very powerful whereas it helps you to draw vector animations and draw logos, picture editing and many more on another side it helps every graphic designer to make a glossy design without losing the quality of the image. Adobe illustrator is officially developed by Adobe and originally designed by Apple. It continues to be updated at regular intervals and is now included as part of the Adobe CC. Illustrator includes many sophisticated drawing tools that can reduce the time need to create illustrations. You can save any type of vector formats you want such as SVG, PDF, EPS, WMF, VML export the image or drawing in JPG, PNG, BMP, TIFF and many others. It is highly compatible with Mac users, Windows users, Android and Linux. The latest version, Illustrator CC 2019, was released in October 2018 and is the 23rd generation in the product line. Adobe Illustrator was reviewed as the best vector graphics editing program in 2018 by PC Magazine.
For multiple artboards follow the steps below:
1. Open your illustrator in Windows or Macbook. Go to File > New.
2. For artboards you can view at the top side on the same appeared window “Number of artboards“. Give the number of artboards you want.
3. If you want spacing between artboards to give the spacing size as per your convenient then mark the ratio. It gives you space between each and every artboard. It is easy for you to differentiate your vector drawing.
4. A new popup window appears on the screen and in size section gives the size of the artboard as per your choice in pixels, inches and so on> OK.
5. Your artboards were appeared on the screen as per your demands.
Kindly present your beneficial assessment and we'll improve our divine operations in the future.
I just wanted to let you know that all of your help and support will get Rapid Hacek off the ground today, and for that, we are much appreciated and acknowledged for you all. Apart from this, Most of the content we uploaded and shared with you is 100% authentic and tested by us first whereas, the citations were taken from several websites and various search engines. So, to use the replica of our content or anything found awful and unappetizing then get ready to face the DMCA Act.
We are very grateful and continue our patronage because we wouldn’t be here without loyal frequenter like you all. Your support and efforts will make our venture certainly to the success, and we are much obliged you for that. Thanks a bunch.