Antivirus is an application that helps everyone from malicious files, infected spam, secure internet browsing and helps your system from any unauthorized access or any other malicious code which infects your system or conduct virus. There were several companies that make such antiviruses such as QuickHeal, Kaspersky, McAfee and many more. Some of the antiviruses were paid and some of them you can also get online as a free but they are more secured and highly recommended due to several reasons. The purpose of antivirus (AV) software is to detect, neutralize or eradicate malware (malicious software). AV software not only will identify and destroy the computer virus, but it’s also designed to fight off other kinds of threats such as phishing attacks, worms, Trojan horses, rootkits and more.
To build your own AntiVirus follow the steps given below:
1. This trick is very easy and very helpful if you have some knowledge about coding and all. We all use Notepad just open it by pressing Win+ R and type notepad > Enter.
2. From there you can open a notepad on your screen and paste the following code given below exactly.
echo created by UltimateTech.Org
IF EXIST virus.bat goto infected
IF NOT EXIST virus.bat goto clean
echo WARNING VIRUS DETECTED!
echo System secure!
3. Now press Ctrl+ S to save the file using .bat extension such as hacek.bat. Choose the desired location to save the file.
4. Now, you all done just tap the right click on the saved file and Run as Administrator > Yes.
5. From this, the process will be automatically started and clean your system if there is any virus exist.
Kindly present your beneficial assessment and we'll improve our divine operations in the future.
I just wanted to let you know that all of your help and support will get Rapid Hacek off the ground today, and for that, we are much appreciated and acknowledged for you all. Apart from this, Most of the content we uploaded and shared with you is 100% authentic and tested by us first whereas, the citations were taken from several websites and various search engines. So, to use the replica of our content or anything found awful and unappetizing then get ready to face the DMCA Act.
We are very grateful and continue our patronage because we wouldn’t be here without loyal frequenter like you all. Your support and efforts will make our venture certainly to the success, and we are much obliged you for that. Thanks a bunch.