Facebook does not need any introduction for his own. It is a big social media that runs in .php in front end and backend should be contained in a mixture of several languages. Facebook is developed by Mark Zuckerberg in Feb 2004 and due to its simple user interface and good interaction achieve the highest attention within a short period of time. Facebook reported 2.4 billion monthly active users (MAU) in Q1, per its earnings released Wednesday. That’s up 2.5% from 2.3 billion in Q4 2018, and up 8.2% year-over-year (YoY) from 2.2 billion in Q1 2018. You can freely connect with any of your friends, colleagues, senior authorities, celebrities and set up your business pages, Groups and make your business or profile more popular as per your own ways. In the present scenario, I believe Facebook is one of the most decent platform nowadays.
To Turn on Two-Step follow the steps given below:
1. The very first step is you need to create an account on Facebook and logged in as a user.
2. Move to the arrow button at the right side on the top click on it and > Settings.
3. New windows appear on the same tab and go to Security and login and then you’ll see two-factor authentication.
4. Tap on Get Started and use Text Message > Next. This means every time when some unauthorized person is going to access always facebook send you a code to identify is that really you.
5. Enter your contact number by checking your country code mentioned above and you’ll get a message of 6 digits and put it in empty boxes.
6. After this, you will finally enable your two-step security and enhance your security of facebook.
Kindly present your beneficial assessment and we'll improve our divine operations in the future.
I just wanted to let you know that all of your help and support will get Rapid Hacek off the ground today, and for that, we are much appreciated and acknowledged for you all. Apart from this, Most of the content we uploaded and shared with you is 100% authentic and tested by us first whereas, the citations were taken from several websites and various search engines. So, to use the replica of our content or anything found awful and unappetizing then get ready to face the DMCA Act.
We are very grateful and continue our patronage because we wouldn’t be here without loyal frequenter like you all. Your support and efforts will make our venture certainly to the success, and we are much obliged you for that. Thanks a bunch.