Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Rapid Hacek- The Technology Innovation!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Rapid Hacek’s Website, located on the Internet with the domain name www.rapidhacek.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Rapid Hacek- The Technology Innovation if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions were the Agreements between the user and us. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing as per the law of several countries. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Rapid Hacek and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the website. As per the law, all intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access our website for your own personal, educational, query-based or any kind of complaint or further questions which subjected to legal and abide in these terms and conditions.
You must not allow doing so:
- Republish material from the website
- Copy logo, content, internal material or bypass the website using illegal or malicious software’s.
- No duplicity takes place from the user side.
Few links of this website offer to get in touch with us and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Our platform does not allow to share your vital information with any third party, second party or any company else any kind of stranger or anonymous. Negative comments may reflect the views of the person who posts the content and his opine. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, this platform shall not be liable for the comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused or suffered as a result of any use or posting content appearance of the comments on this website.
Our website reserves the right to monitor all comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or tends to cause a breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- The comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third-party source.
- The comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant that this website is non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use and edit any of your comments in any sort of formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Search engines
- Media organizations
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our platform.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources
- .com community sites
- associations or other groups representing charities
- online directory distributors
- internet portals
- accounting, law and consulting firms
- educational institutions and trade associations
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- The link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses.
- The organization does not have any negative records or content on the Internet.
- The benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of a website.
- The link is in the context of general resource information.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name else logo.
- By use of the URL being linked.
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of our website logo or any other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are rising on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third-party rights.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date. But we assured you that we’ll try to do our best to make our content 100% genuine and safe to use for educational and technological basis.